Our Sustainable Home box is handmade with love from local artisans and makers…
From Vellum Soap Company:
- Honey Basil Soap – From Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love, Vellum Soup is made with natural materials you can pronounce. Ingredients matter, so does the environment. We do our best to source locally, organically, and above all, thoughtfully, using many ingredients that have tremendous value in skin care, but are normally considered “waste” in commercial kitchens.
From Brandywine Bee Company:
- Lavender Hand Salve – Handmade, small batch, and all natural hand salve. Features a unique blend of jojoba oil, coconut oil, beeswax, shea butter, sweet almond oil, vitamin E, and essential oils.
- Two 10″ Tapers, Beeswax Candles – Our pure beeswax candles are “natural air purifiers”. When burned they can help neutralize dust, mold, and odors through their production of negative ions. Beeswax candles burn longer and brighter than other waxes and have minimal drip. Their pure and natural scent is delightful and they also add beauty to any home!
From Jenny’s Felted Friends:
- Felted Bee Ornament – Jenny works with felt as her medium to decorate your home with animals and creations inspired by our natural world.
From Bee Our Guest:
- Our Smart Pack includes reusable beeswax food wraps to preserve food for longer while reducing single use plastic. Brighten up your kitchen with a variety of patterns and colors. All four sizes are included – Small 8″x8″, Medium 9″x11″, Large 14″x14″, and Extra Large 18″x21″.
- Patterns included in each pack may vary depending on current inventory.
- For more details about Bee Our Guest and reusable Beeswax Food Wraps, please see below…